VersaCare is a friendly Care Agency specialising in highly personalised 24 hour Live-In Care, across the UK, with local Care Managers. We pride ourselves on our flexible, friendly but professional Live-in service offered to our clients and our highly trained workers.
We strive always to attract the best, most qualified staff and provide superior levels of service. Our aim is to provide a comprehensive, competitive and flexible Live-in service to clients and care workers, whilst striving to achieve excellence in customer service and satisfaction.
Our Live-In Care Service includes caring for:
- Elderly and Frail, Dementia/Alzheimer’s
- Stroke, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal Injury, Paralysis, Cystic Fibrosis
- Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy and Palliative Care
- Temporary Live-in care upon hospital discharge
Additional Live-in Care Support that we can provide
We can provide information on, and intervention to help obtain if required, equipment from suppliers, and adapting the home with mobility aids.
We will work with multidisciplinary teams, from Social Services, Primary Care Trust, Mental Health teams, Occupational Therapists, Specialist Dementia teams, GP’s and other NHS Professionals.
As part of this Live-in care Service we will additionally provide any or all of the following:
- Assistance to mobilise and the use of mobility aids
- Knowledge of the use of aids, for sensory impairment
- Incontinence pad changes
- Cooking and domestic work such as laundry, shopping, cleaning
- Support for day centre activities and hobbies
- Reablement and Respite Care
- Live-in Care Specialist Service with Training in the following:
Stoma and Catheter Care
To find out about any Funding & Benefits that may be available to you, click here.